Thursday 22 January 2015

New Year~

Hi folks!

Some time ago I was to the mall with Rika and I finally get a new drawing tablet! I'm really happy about it!
I'm obsessed with Shingeki no Kyojin and I have a lot of OTPs (Ereri, Eruri, Rivarmin, Rivetra, Eremin, Yumukuri and more xD), so I'll draw mostly fanart.
I have also some Original Character that I miss so much....so you'll see them again as soon as possible~
I finally updated my DeviantART page with my new drawings~




A little gift for Rika~

I'm working on some new kodona outfits, this was my last one~


Me and Rika are planning her birthday party~
We'll have an Alice in Wonderland themed Tea Party. She'll be our Red Queen and of course I'll be her Red King~
I'm working on my outfit~

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Hello!You follow my old blog that I just changed the URL to. I was going through my blog followers so I could make sure I followed whomever was following me. I definitely followed you. I like your blog and your style is super cute! My new blog URL is brujaa666.blogspot.com you may have to unfollow my "Decayla" blog and re follow on that new URL if you would like to still follow. Some people may not have gotten the message I posted on my old blog about the new URL. I do appreciate you following the old blog and look forward to seeing your new posts! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete