Saturday 27 December 2014

Holydays~

Hi folks!

How are you spending your holydays?
I am having really a good time!
Last Harajuku Fashion Walk in Turin was amazing! I met a lot of new people and we had a lot of fun~

This was my outfit~


Photo by Giulia Hepburn

Hat: offbrand
Blouse: Alice and the Pirates
Jabot: Fan Plus Friend
Trousers: offbrand
Tights: Alice and the Pirates
Boots: offbrand



Here I am with my lovely Rika
Photo by Giulia Hepburn

After that, me, my coven and some friends celebrated Yule with some friend at Haru's house. I really enjoyed this celebration.
In these holydays I received a lot of presents, so thank you to all my friends~


I finally have my pastel Survay Corps jumper that I bought online as a self-present for this year~

I really want to buy a new drawing tablet. My first one is sadly broken and I miss digital drawing too much.Stay tuned!









No comments:

Post a Comment