Tuesday 4 February 2014

Novegro Comics Festival

Hi folks!

Sunday me and Rika went to Novegro Comics Festival, a "little" convention near Milan. We woke up really early and took a train!
We decided to wore kodona and lolita coordinate outfits. Saturday we created little accessories for our outfits! A nice lady in the train gave us a lot of compliments and asked for a picture of us.
This convention was quite little, but a lot of people and cosplaer were at Novegro. We waited in the queue for the tickets for almost an hour!
We met a lot of friends and had a lot of fun!

Finally I wore my hat~
here I am with my lovely Rika~

And this was my outfit

Me and Rika are both Potterhead, and we were so happy beacause one entire section of the festival was dedicated to Harry Potter! There were stands selling handmade magic wands, the Marauder's Map, also Butterbeer, and stuff like the Diary of Tom Riddle! 
Rika bought a wonderful Slytherin ring *^*
We also bought some box of Pocky, they're are really good!

And about me, I was too happy when I found Sentimental Circus stuff!

I bought the stickers and Rika gave me the the little doll!


I'm in love with it!
And there are the last pictures~


Hat: offbrand
Blouse: offbrand
Jabot: handmade
Jacket: offbrand
Trousers: Fan Plus Friend
Socks: offbrand
Bag: Carpisa
Boots: American Eagle
Walking cane: handmade
Doll: Sentimental Circus

That's all~






2 comments: