Monday 30 December 2013

Harajuku Fashion Walk ~ Christmas edition

Hi folks!

Last Harajuku Fashion Walk was on 22th december. It was really a lovely day!
Me, Rika and Haru took a train in the morning and went to Turin.
At 2.30 pm we met again a lot of friends: Storm, Giulia, Irene, Chiyuki, Chantal, Cloe, Irene and other new people! :3
We really had a lot of fun, and our photographers Giulia and Piero were amazing!
We went for a Walk in the centre od the city and lately we went to a cafè.

I was in kodona again, and also Antonella, a friend us, choosed a kodona outfit, I was so happy!

Antonella

Haru, Irene and Chiyuki
Storm and I


Chiyuki

Irene, Antonella, Piero, Serah, Gumi, Chiyuki, Haru, Storm, Chantal, Rika, Irene, I amd Sara, <3


And this was my outfit~


Minihat: Lopposto with handmade decorations
Blouse: offbrand
Jacket: offbrand
Cape: offbrand
Trousers: Fanplusfriend
Leggins: offbrand
Legwarmers: Terranova
Boots: American Eagle
Bag: Carpisa

That's all~


4 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! I love all outfits! x)
    I follow you now! ♡

    Happy New Year 2014! *✲゚*。⋆♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete